Don’t stay where you are tolerated, go where you are celebrated.
It’s your brother’s wedding, your mother’s 80th, your colleague’s retirement, a friend’s book launch, the launch of your political career!
You’re at a party or important event and people look to you to give an impromptu speech.
You can squirm in your seat, you can waffle on unprepared – or you can Stand and Deliver!
‘Stephanie Dale is a wonderful speaker. Her presentations are well-prepared and superbly crafted, highly intelligent, interesting and amusing. She is a master speaker with topical and insightful messages.’ Dr. Swan Montague, M.A. Spiritual Philosophy, Ph.D. Metaphysics, author.
By taking the time to write a speech (even an ‘impromptu’ speech), and standing to deliver that speech, you will:
* elevate the one you seek to honour
* share the very best of that person with the wider world
* speak competently and with love
* plant seeds that change the world
* develop greatest confidence in yourself
* deliver eloquently your heart’s deepest message
* change lives.
Here is your opportunity to rewrite family, workplace & community stories, to enhance and strengthen vital relationships, for all time.
Restore eloquence in communication.
Illuminate the value of education.
Honour the poetic heart of humanity.
This is leadership.
* For help writing speeches
* to have a speech written for you
* for assistance with presenting your speech